ENGINEERED TO PERFORM, DESIGNED TO INSPIRE
We supply a range of trusted architectural roofing and cladding systems, profiles and materials allowing you to have complete freedom in your design choices.
STANDING SEAM ARCHITECTURAL PANELS
Roofing and wall cladding system
• Original architectural seamed profile
• Angle seam or double seam
• Variable tray width
• Copper, zinc, aluminium, steel material
Standing seam is available in angle seam and double seam. With its thin
rib and wide tray, it gives a modern appearance using concealed fixing and crimping techniques to seam the panel along the entire length. The support needs to be ventilated 18mm plywood. Suitable for roof pitches from 3°
to 90° walls as well as barrel vaulted, conical and domed roofs .
Wall cladding system and soffits • Variable width
• Variable shadow lines
• Colour mixing available
• Horizontal or vertical
• Copper, zinc, aluminium or steel
The interlocking panel is a contemporary wall cladding system installed with a ventilated air gap suitable for external and internal applications. The panels are connected with an interlocking groove giving it an elegant appearance of a recessed joint. Installed onto the batten which can be either timber or metal.
FLAT SEAM PANELS
Wall cladding system
• Versatile system with a traditional look
• Vertical, horizontal and diagonal installation • Concealed clips and fasteners
Flat lock panels offer a simple yet elegant cladding solution characterized by a longitudinal seam on a horizontal, vertical or diagonal bias.
CUSTOM MADE GUTTER SYSTEMS
• Customized designs
• External and internal gutters
• Custom made external gutter brackets • Rain water heads
Fabrication using copper, aluminium, zinc and steel.